The Island Club Casino Limited (“The Island Club Casino”) is located at City of Grand Bazaar, Bldg. H, 2nd floor, Corner Churchill Roosevelt & Uriah Butler Highways, Valsayn, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
Certain transactions and services offered while visiting The Island Club Casino web sites may be processed or provided by other entities under contract with The Island Club Casino, even though it appears that you may not have left The Island Club Casino web site.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
A. Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information through which you can be identified. We collect Personal Information that you provide voluntarily at The Island Club Casino Web Sites and at The Island Club Casino. We also collect Personal Information that you provide voluntarily by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, and other means. Personal Information that we may collect through The Island Club Casino web sites includes your name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, gender, credit card information and your purchase and reservation information. In addition to the Personal Information listed above, Personal Information that we may collect at The Island Club Casino includes driver’s license number, social security number, passport information and naturalization information. When you complete a check cashing application, front money account application, marker play application and other similar applications at The Island Club Casino, we may also collect the name of your firm, your firm’s address and telephone number, your position with the firm, and banking information (including the name and address of your primary and secondary banks along with your account numbers). Some Personal Information described above is considered “Confidential Personal Information.” Confidential Personal Information includes your name associated with one or more of the following: date of birth, credit card information, driver’s license number, social security number, passport information and naturalization information.
We may combine Personal Information with other generally or publicly available information to help us identify your preferences or interests. Your Personal Information may also be merged with Personal Information available from other sources, including (1) e-mail address or postal address append services; (2) credit card verification and credit services; and/or (3) other properties or businesses that are affiliated with The Island Club Casino.
B. Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” is information about you or your activities through which you cannot be personally identified. When you use the Internet, your web browser or client software may transmit certain information to the servers that host the web sites you visit. The information may include the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your geographic location, and your movement within and interaction with The Island Club Casino Web Sites, including what pages you look at and what information you download. When you visit The Island Club Casino Web Sites, our servers collect such Non-Personal Information. We use this Non-Personal Information for a variety of purposes including to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to The Island Club Casino Web Sites. In situations where it is possible to do so, Non-Personal Information may be linked to Personal Information.
C. Information Collected Utilizing Cookie Technology
In addition, The Island Club Casino Web Sites utilize cookies to provide a unique identifier to your computer. This helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of The Island Club Casino Web Sites, such as the percentage of repeat visitors. In situations where The Island Club Casino has Personal Information, the unique identifiers may be matched with Personal Information.
Furthermore The Island Club Casino Web Sites utilize cookies to re-target guests who visits our Web Sites (or other online interactions) with additional The Island Club Casino ads while you view other web sites. To browse the Internet and The Island Club Casino Web Sites without using cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when each cookie is offered so that you can accept or reject each cookie. However, if you reject all cookies, you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on The Island Club Casino Web Sites.
D. Information Collected From Partners
E. Information Collected by Other Third Parties
Certain transactions and services offered while visiting The Island Club Casino Web Sites may be processed or provided by third parties under contract with us for fulfillment and other purposes. When your personal information is submitted to these other entities, we require those other entities to exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information and restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Uses by THE ISLAND CLUB CASINO
- Use for Marketing Purposes
We may use Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for our own marketing purposes, including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via postal mail, e-mail, telephone, text messaging, and other means. We will not permit Confidential Personal Information to be used for marketing purposes. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such uses by notifying us (see Section V below).
- Use for Non-Marketing Purposes
We may use Personal Information, including Confidential Personal Information, and Non-Personal Information for purposes unrelated to marketing, including:
(1) responding to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
(2) processing and fulfilling reservations and/or purchases and making a record of such reservations and purchases;
(3) contacting you for confirmation or customer service after reservations and purchases are made or after you sign up for or participate in certain activities;
(4) for statistical or demographic analysis;
(5) for tracking transactions generated through our affiliate program and calculating and/or auditing commissions that may be paid in relation to those transactions;
(6) to help improve The Island Club Casino Web Sites and services; and
(7) to customize your experience at The Island Club Casino Web Sites. Opting-out of the use of your Personal Information for marketing purposes will not prevent your Personal Information, including Confidential Personal Information, from being used for non-marketing purposes.
- Sharing With Partners and Other Third Parties for Non-Marketing Purposes
Although you may request to opt-out of sharing Personal Information for marketing purposes, we reserve the right to disclose Personal Information, including Confidential Personal Information, to our Partners and other third parties for the following purposes:
(1) for non-marketing purposes, including purchase fulfillment;
(2) in the event of a transfer to a third party of all or substantially all of the assets of The Island Club Casino and/or any The Island Club Casino Web Site;
(3) to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
(4) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
(5) to protect and defend The Island Club Casino, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(6) to satisfy any contractual obligation to indemnify its contractors, Partners or other third parties in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(8) to prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety;
(9) to third party vendors that The Island Club Casino may use to perform functions on behalf of The Island Club Casino, such as companies that process credit card transactions;
(10) to prevent fraud; and
(11) to engage in debt collection. When we provide Personal Information to our Partners and other third parties for such purposes, we require those Partners and third parties to exercise reasonable care to protect your Personal Information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided.
4. CHOICE REGARDING PROVIDING INFORMATION
General information is collected whenever you browse The Island Club Casino web sites. The Island Club Casino web sites do not provide any means for opting out of providing general information when you browse its web sites. An example of general information would be noting the domain name of the web site from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
You can browse the The Island Club Casino web sites without providing any personal information. However, providing personal information is required to use some of the services offered through the web sites, including, but not limited to making purchases, requesting information and participating in sweepstakes and promotions.
5. CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION OR OPTING OUT
How to Change Personal Information or Opt-Out
If you wish to change your contact information or opt-out of receiving solicitations from us, you can record your preferences by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt-out, you can also call (868) 662-0102, or write to:
The Island Club Casino
13 Jaffar St.
Bamboo #2, Valsayn
Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
Non-Personal Information and Personal Information, including Confidential Personal Information, collected by The Island Club Casino web sites and The Island Club Casino is stored on secure servers. The secure servers are protected by firewalls and a multitude of other industry standard security measures. These security measures are instituted to ensure the protection of these secure servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct forensic investigations of a breach.
Our staff is required to take reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot view or access your Personal Information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method that a consumer may utilize to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you utilize will provide adequate security for communicating with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of your information before we receive it.
As a standard security practice, we will take reasonable steps, which are standard in the industry to ensure that the communication methods used to support The Island Club Casino do not permit connection or communication by methods that have known security weaknesses or vulnerabilities. As such, if you experience trouble using The Island Club Casino Web Site, it may be an indication that you need to upgrade your Internet browsing tool or application to a newer version that supports more secure communication methods.
7. AGE RESTRICTIONS AND THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Pursuant to law, persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble in casinos and are not permitted to loiter in the gaming areas at The Island Club Casino. Similarly, The Island Club Casino web sites are general audience sites intended for persons over the age of 21. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Act, persons younger than 21 years of age are not allowed to use our site, accept offers, or win contests, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons. If the parent or guardian of a person under 21 believes that the person has provided us with Personal Information, the parent or guardian of that person should contact us at email@example.com and request that such Personal Information be deleted from our files. If a person under the age of 18 submits Personal Information, we delete the information as soon as we discover the source of the submission, and we do not use the information for any purpose.